Tuesday 23 April 2013

New RnB artist Austin Brown



Hello there! My name is Elizabeth and throughout this blog I will be discussing new aspiring RNB artists that I believe will become international stars. Now for those of you that don't know R&B is a genre that combines elements rhythm and blues, pop, soul, funk and hip hop. Although the genre originated from rhythm and blues music, today it is used to describe a style of African American Music.  Now if you cannot tell R&B is my favourite type of music, no matter from which decade. In the 60's there was Motown, the 70's soul, funk, disco, the 90's the new hip hop soul music. I think the best part of listening to R&B is definitely the vocals. I always love the way they show such a broad vocal ability and your always able to see their passion and soul in their voices.


Now the purpose of todays blog is to introduce you to new R&B singers that I think will be the next big hit. Firstly I will be introducing you all to Austin Brown, with that name you already think aspiring star, true? Well he is definitely living up to his name.  Austin Brown nephew of Michael Jackson has introduced his talent in his new song Ménage A Trois. Born in Tarzana California in 1985 he caught attention when he premiered his video for Menage A Trois. With his contemporary style and attitude this artist will be the person to look out for. With inspiration to Bruno mars, George Michael and the Beatles, Brown brings his own style to the RNB genre.



Here is the link for his outbreak song Menage e Trois. I have to say for only discovering Brown now i am already beginning to love his range of talent. I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't heard of him yet, because your missing out! So be sure to check him out and i guarantee you will love his music.




By Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment