Sunday 28 April 2013

Getting to know Classical Music


Welcome to our blog, I am Chris. I would like getting you to know about the Classical Music Firstly at all, I will be sharing how I got know about the Classical Music.

Until now, I still can remember when my parent made me to see the opera concert; I thought to myself this concert will have me asleep within the first hour. But as I listened, I began to have a different aspect towards Classical Music and it actually made me to be appreciated to my parent who brought me into this new music world. This musical performance was not that long; I was sitting in the front row so I was able to see enjoyment of facial expression from the people who played instrument. Personally, I enjoyed listening to the classical Music. Now, I understood that to be a musician, you have to be determined. It was really knowledgeable and meaningful to me.

 
I think classical music is more appreciated by older generations; it is not as popular today as it used to be. The world we live in has changed but classical music has remained the same. For my own experience, listening to the classical music have reduced my study stress and create relaxation.
        
One of the few songs that I always give me goose bumps no matter how often i listen to it. It is pure masterpiece. Personally, I think our generation should be taught by such great music.

                                                                                                                         Chris(LINDAZHENG)

No comments:

Post a Comment